Cancellations and Refunds
Destination Lauderdale will allow cancellations in accordance with the terms and conditions as outlined below. When canceling a reservation you will be notified via email or telephone of the total cancellation fees if any.
- If a request for cancellation is received for a tour, activity, or service more than 3 days ahead of your activity date, you will be charged a 10% cancellation fee.
- If a request for cancellation is received for a tour, activity, or service within 2 calendar days of your activity date or if you do not show up at the correct date and time, a refund will not be issued for your tour/activity.
- All cruise sales are final unless cancelled within 72 hours, in which case a 10% fee will be charged.
- If a request for cancellation is received more than 55 days after your payment has been received, Destination Lauderdale will provide a refund in the form of a mailed check. The cost for mailing will be taken out of the refund amount.
- If your credit card does not accept for refund any reason (changed number, expired, closed, etc.), we will mail you a check. The cost of mailing will be deducted from the refund amount.
Reservation changes and amendments
Destination Lauderdale will attempt to honor all requests for amendments or changes to existing reservations. As outlined below and under many circumstances, Destination Lauderdale does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing reservation, unless requested date and time has a different price. Contact Destination Lauderdale to request an amendment or change to an existing reservation.
a) All amendment or change requests are subject to availability and we cannot promise or guarantee that a request for an amendment or change will be accepted.
b) If a discount or special-offer applied to your purchase/reservation, amendments or changes to your reservation may invalidate the discount or special-offer. Destination Lauderdale may decide, at its sole discretion, to honor a discount or special-offer if an amendment or change is made to an existing reservation.