Destination Lauderdale is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using DestinationLauderdale.com, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect
• While purchasing a tour, attraction, activity, or service, you will be required to disclose your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information, and your reservation details.
• While filling out our contact us form, you will be required to disclose your name and email address (telephone number is optional).
What we do with the information we collect
• We require this information to fulfill your reservation request.
• We will contact you to provide you with information that you request about our website content.
• We will use your information for internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• With your approval, we may periodically send promotional emails about new tours, attractions, activities, services, or special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
DestinationLauderdale.com may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information and Opt Out
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may you choose to have all of your personal information completely removed from our database by sending us a message to remove your information on our Contact Us page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small and reasonable fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information that we have on you please send us a message to request your personal information on our Contact Us page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.