We also offer vacation rentals in Fort Lauderdale. Please contact us for more information.
• $48.95 for Adults
• $28.95 for Children (12 and under)
• $46.95 for Seniors
*Lowest Price Guaranteed
The Jungle Queen Riverboat Dinner Cruise is an excellent sightseeing and dinner cruise in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Fort Lauderdale is considered the Venice of America and the Yacht Capital of the World; the Jungle Queen will show you why. The Jungle Queen's tour route takes you from the Intracostal Waterway to the scenic New River of Fort Lauderdale. You'll see the beautiful sights, billionaire homes, and mega-yachts along the waterways of Fort Lauderdale. You'll see why Fort Lauderdale is named the "Venice of America" by seeing the city by water. Enjoy a pleasant and humorous sightseeing cruise given by the Jungle Queen's captain about the many interesting sights, celebrity waterfront homes, historic landmarks, huge yachts, and downtown Fort Lauderdale.
After seven miles down the New River, the Jungle Queen stops at a tropical isle for an All-You-Can-Eat Dinner and Show. At the tropical isle, you will walk to the dining room for a delicious meal with BBQ ribs, chicken, and shrimp along with plenty of side dishes. Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are available at an additional charge.
After dinner, you'll enjoy some laughter during the Jungle Queen's famous and hilarious variety show which may include comedians, magicians, and a game show. After the show, you will leave the tropical isle and return to the Jungle Queen Riverboat to enjoy a relaxing moonlit return cruise back the departure location.
Jungle Queen Facts: The Jungle Queen Riverboat has been enjoyed by many since 1945. In addition to the famous dinner cruise, the riverboat offers a 3-hour sightseeing cruise, and a 90-minute sightseeing cruise (meal and show are not included).
• Jungle Queen Riverboat Sightseeing Cruise
• Pleasant and Humorous Tour Commentary
• All-You-Can-Eat Dinner with BBQ Chicken, Ribs, and Shrimp; and all the sides
• Hilarious Variety Show
• Moonlit Return Cruise
Schedule: Wednesday through Sunday at 6pm, please arrive 45 minutes prior to departure
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Location: Bahia Mar, Fort Lauderdale Beach
• Online reservations are required.
• A confirmation voucher will be emailed to you.
• The Jungle Queen Riverboat has restroom facilities on board.
• Alcoholic Beverages and Soft Drinks are not included (available for purchase).
• Wheelchair accessible, please advise by contacting us if wheelchair assistance is required.
• The Jungle Queen Riverboat has been in enjoyed by many since 1945.
• Subject to availability
Reservations are required. Please book online.