• $44.95 for Adults
• $23.95 for Children (12 and under)
• $42.95 for Seniors
*Lowest Price Guaranteed
The Jungle Queen Riverboat Dinner Cruise is an excellent sightseeing and dinner cruise in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The Jungle Queen's tour route takes you along the Intracostal Waterway and the beautiful New River of Fort Lauderdale. You'll see the beautiful sights along the water in Fort Lauderdale. Also included is a fantastic all-you-can-eat BBQ dinner and a funny variety show. You'll see why Fort Lauderdale is named the "Venice of America" by seeing the city by water.
Enjoy a pleasant and humorous sightseeing tour given by the captain about the many interesting sights, celebrity waterfront homes, mega yachts, and downtown Fort Lauderdale. After seven miles down the New River, the Jungle Queen stops at a tropical isle for dinner and a show. With a friendly "All Ashore" by the captain, you will head to the dining room for a delicious All-You-Can-Eat dinner of BBQ ribs, chicken, and shrimp along with plenty of side dishes. Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are available at an additional charge (cash only).
After dinner, get prepared for some laughter during the Jungle Queen's famous and hilarious variety show including comedians, magicians, and a game show. After the show, you will leave the tropical isle and return to the Jungle Queen Riverboat to enjoy a relaxing moonlit return cruise back the departure location.
Jungle Queen Facts: The Jungle Queen Dinner Cruise has been enjoyed by many since 1945. Besides their famous dinner cruise, the Jungle Queen offers a 3-hour sightseeing cruise with two departures daily; one in the morning and one in the afternoon (a meal and show is not included). Fort Lauderdale is considered the Venice of America and the Yacht Capital of the World; the Jungle Queen will show you why.
• Jungle Queen Riverboat Sightseeing Cruise
• Pleasant and Humorous Tour Commentary
• All-You-Can-Eat Dinner with BBQ Chicken, Ribs, and Shrimp; and all the sides
• Hilarious Variety Show
• Moonlit Return Cruise
Schedule: Wednesday through Sunday at 6pm, please arrive 45 minutes prior to departure
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Location: Bahia Mar Yachting Center, 801 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL
• A confirmation voucher will be emailed to you within 24 hours after you place your reservation, occasionally confirmations may take up to 48 hours.
• The Jungle Queen Riverboat has restroom facilities on board.
• Alcoholic Beverages and Soft Drinks are not included (available for purchase on board and during dinner).
• Wheelchair accessible, please advise by contacting us if wheelchair assistance is required.
• The Jungle Queen Riverboat has been in enjoyed by many since 1945.
• Subject to availability
Reservations are required. Please book online.